Matoshri College of Engineering & Research Centre, Eklahare, Nashik
Matoshri College of Engineering & Research Centre was established in the year 2008 in rural area at Eklahare near Odhagaon under the Matoshri Education Society, Yeola. The core objective of the institute is to provide the quality technical education for the masses to uplift the living standard of the society. Institute offers four year degree courses in Computer Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Artificial Intelligence and Data Science. The institute runs the two year PG programmes in Computer Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Electrical Engineering to promote the research culture. To imbibe the research culture among the students and faculty, institute has established the research centers in Computer Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. These programmes are approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune. It has recognition of 2(F)/12(B) from University Grant Commission (UGC).Read More
To Establish Omnipotent Learning Centre Meeting the Standards to Evolve as a Lighthouse for the Society.
- Setting up state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- Instilling strong ethical practices and values.
- Empowering through quality technical education.
- Tuning the faculty to modern technology and establishing strong liaison with industry.
- Developing the institute as prominent center for Research and Development.
- Establishing the institute to serve a Lighthouse for the society.